Laurie Altman's opus includes chamber, vocal, piano, opera and choral works as well as film scores, commercials and incidental music.
In addition, Altman has composed over one hundred jazz pieces performed in concerts, club appearances and on recordings. Warner Brothers Publications, Theodore Presser and Company, as well as Carl Fischer, Inc. has published his works.
Click on any of the specific links to the left to see his compositions.
• The River Merchant: Widows Lament: For Orchestra, Soprano and Female Choir (2009) ... 16 minutes
• Piano Concerto # 1: For Piano and Large Chamber Orchestra (2007) .... 29 minutes
• Symphony # 1 ( The Ebony Tower): For Orchestra (2005) ... 20 Minutes
• Three Antarctic Songs: For Baritone Voice and Orchestra (2007) .... 18 minutes
• What is Left for us to See: For Large Chamber Ensemble (2008) .... 13 minutes